Sunday, May 29, 2011

Inns of Court

I went on this walk with Tara, Hannah and Amy, with Amy as our leader. It was at the bottom of my favorites list. I just didn't enjoy this walk very much at all. This very well could be my own fault because we were running short on time so we didn't have as much time to stop and enjoy things as much as we usually do but mainly I just felt like there wasn't anything super significant or interesting to see. There were a lot of really pretty buildings. London has such a variety of architecture and that's one of my favorite things about London and I thought this walk had some great architecture to see so that was cool. We also found this great little rose garden, which was beautiful and really added to the sights of the walk. I was pretty disappointed in myself though because somehow I was being completely oblivious when we went through the Knights Templar area. I don't know how I didn't realize where we were but I wasn't so happy with myself after the fact. Maybe that added to my dislike of this walk...So all in all, though it wasn't a favorite walk, it did have some really pretty buildings along the way, which I appreciated.

Stopping to smell the roses

No comments:

Post a Comment