Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Central Parks

I went on the Central Parks walk with Tara and Amy. We also brought along the Miller's cousin Jared. We decided it would be fun to go on a bike ride for this walk and that was one of the best decisions we've ever made. I was a little nervous at first because I hadn't ridden a bike in over 10 years so I was pretty sure I was going to fall flat on my face. Luckily for me it really is true when they say you never forget how to ride a bike. We hopped on and started biking through the parks. I really like how the walk was laid out because I felt like each park we went through got more and more beautiful and peaceful. I especially loved St. James park. It was the prettiest park I have ever been in. I've liked the parks in London since the very first day we got here and walked around Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, but this walk made me love them even more. I really feel like they add so much to the city and I wish we had great parks like that in Provo. It was also fun to go along with Jared and hear some of his life story, especially since they live in Lincoln.
On our bikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment